Make your days filled with fun and adventure at our Carnival Festival.
With colorful lights and music, we are excited to make your nights brilliant.
Our indoor fests are filled with enthusiasm and fun. People from all over the world come to the fest to experience some of the greatest carnivals of all times.
Traditional outdoor fest
Our traditional outdoor fest is filled with traditional fun. You have many activities which you can do with your family and friends.
A carnival cannot happen without fireworks. After all the fun activities are over, you can enjoy your night by watching the lights brighten up the sky.
Feel free to contact us anytime. We are glad to help you out with all queries.
Our Jazz Fest is filled with brilliant music and fun. It is an excellent place to come with your music-loving friends to have the time of your lives.
1. Metallica- Metallica is an American Thrash Metal band shaped in 1981 . The first lineup was James Hetfield (Vocalist and Rhythm guitarist), Dave Mustaine (Lead Guitar), Lars Ulrich (Drums), Ron McGovney (Bassist). The gathering came into standard from their Self-Titled collection and the hit single “Enter Sandman”.
2. Iron Maiden- Iron Maiden are an English heavy metal band shaped in Leyton, East London, in 1975 by bassist and essential lyricist Steve Harris. The most widely praised period for the band was from 1983-1989. With vocalist Bruce Dickinson, bassist Steve Harris, lead guitarist Dave Murray, beat guitarist Adrian Smith, and drummer Nicko McBrain. Smith left the band in 1989 and was supplanted by Janick Gers. But, returned in 1999, and now the band has three guitar players.
3. Slayer- Slayer is an American thrash metal band from Huntington Park, California, shaped in 1981 by guitarists Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King. They rose to popularity with their 1986 collection Reign in Blood, and is credited as one of the huge four of thrash metal bands, the others being Metallica, Megadeth, and Anthrax. Slayer is known for their graphical and disputable verses which cover points, for example, satanism, religion, murder, serial killers, terrorism, hate crimes, necrophilia, torture, human expiramentation, genocide, nazism, antireligion, and war.
4. Megadeth- Megadeth is an American thrash metal band from Los Angeles, California. Megadeth was framed in 1983 by guitarist Dave Mustaine and bassist David Ellefson, soon after Mustaine was let go from Metallica. They have discharged 15 studio collections to date, and have experienced numerous lineup changes, with Dave Mustaine being the sole steady part. They released their debut collection “Executing Is My Business…And Business Is Good!” in 1985, however ended up effective after the arrival of “Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying?” in 1986.
5. Black Sabbath- Dark Sabbath were a Heavy Metal band framed in Birmingham, England in 1968 by guitarist and songwriter Tony Iommi, Singer Ozzy Osbourne, Bassist and Main Lyricist Geezer Butler and Drummer Bill Ward. The band got into standard in the wake of enhancing after their debut collection got negative input. Dark Sabbath are refered to as the guardians of Heavy Metal. Their last collection, 13,was released in 2013.
6. Judas Priest- Judas Priest are a British heavy metal band that formed in Birmingham, England, in 1969. They are regularly alluded to as one of the best metal groups ever, and are even ordinarily called “The Metal Gods”, after one of the melodies on their 1980 collection “English Steel”. They are known for a few of their hit melodies, which incorporate “Painkiller”, “Violating The Law”, You’ve Got Another Thing Coming”, and “Turbo Lover”.
7. Pantera- Pantera was an American Heavy Metal band framed in 1981 by guitarist Dimebag Darrell and drummer Vinnie Paul. The band began as a Glam Metal act in the 1980s with little achievement. Subsequent to disposing of their unique lead vocalist and enrolling Phil Anselmo, the band marked a noteworthy record manage Warner Music Group by means of Atco Records. Around this time, Pantera would experience a noteworthy alter in their melodic course, disposing of their Glam Metal picture for an all the more Thrash Metal notoriety. Their Thrash impacts would in the long run be viewed as impacts for Groove Metal
8. Slipknot- Slipknot is an elective metal band from Des Moines, Iowa. The band was established in 1995 by percussionist Shawn Crahan, drummer Joey Jordison and bassist Paul Gray. After a few lineup changes in its initial years, the band settled on nine individuals for over 10 years: Shawn Crahan, Joey Jordison, Paul Gray, Corey Taylor, Mick Thomson, Jim Root, Craig Jones, Sid Wilson, and Chris Fehn.
9. Anthrax- Anthrax is an American heavy metal band from New York City, framed in 1981 by beat guitarist Scott Ian and bassist Dan Lilker. The gathering was viewed as one of the pioneers of the thrash metal scene amid the 1980s and is one of the “Huge Four” thrash metal bands with Metallica, Megadeth, and Slayer; Anthrax is the just a single of the four from the East Coast, and regularly credited as one of the early thrash metal bands to rise up out of there.
10. Lamb of God- Lamb of God is an American heavy metal band from Richmond, Virginia. Shaped in 1994 as Burn the Priest, the gathering comprises of bassist John Campbell, drummer Chris Adler, vocalist Randy Blythe, and guitarists Mark Morton and Willie Adler. The band is viewed as a critical individual from the New Wave of American Heavy Metal development.
Nancy Kerr and James Fagan are extraordinary compared to other known and most experienced folk duos on the British circuit today. Exceptional musicianship, a deep rooted establishing in traditional singing and instrumental playing, acclaimed unique creations however most perceptibly a visceral chemistry between these two make Kerr and Fagan a lasting most loved at celebrations, settings and clubs the nation over. They met in December 1995, and framed the team and life association that has turned into the foundation of their expert profession in music from that point onward. They won the debut Horizon Award at the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards in 2000, and were likewise the primary ever beneficiaries of the “Best Duo” Award, which they won in 2003, and again in 2011. They are one of just two acts ever to get this respect twice (alongside Spiers and Boden).
Nancy Kerr is the little girl of London vocalist musician Sandra Kerr and Northumbrian flautist Ron Elliott. Nancy is a just remarkable essayist of tunes, one of England’s best-known folk fiddle players and in 2015 won “Folk Singer of the Year” at the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards. She is in consistent request as a musician, entertainer and educator. And in addition the team with James, her ongoing work has incorporated the multi-grant winning “The Full English” band, “The Elizabethan Session”, Melrose Quartet and the trio Simpson Cutting Kerr (with Martin Simpson and Andy Cutting). She is co-chief of the Soundpost fiddle and singing workshop ends of the week in Sheffield. Her team in the 1990s with Eliza Carthy saw her shoot to universal prominence on the folk scene in her teenagers and she hasn’t thought back.
James Fagan was conceived in Australia and brought up in a folk-singing family The Fagans. He is a multi-instrumentalist and vocalist, represent considerable authority in bouzouki, guitar and mandolin. And working one next to the other with Nancy for about two decades, James is a piece of Melrose Quartet and The James Brothers. James is always popular as a session player and shows up on collections via Cara Dillon, Martin Simpson, Brian Finnegan, Eliza Carthy and Spiers and Boden. He was a piece of Bellowhead for their Hedonism tour in 2010 and has been a consistent individual from the Cara Dillon Band, having played bouzouki on her most recent two CDs. He is a center vocal tutor on the Newcastle University Folk Music Degree Course.
As a couple, Nancy and James have toured universally, most remarkably in the British Isles, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. They have a huge number of fans and notwithstanding now having two kids proceed to work and tour always from their home base in Sheffield. Beginning a family has lessened the measure of time they can spend out and about together, so their pair demonstrates are presently extraordinary and looked for after occasions.
So you want a brand new roof and are attempting to determine if you should attempt to reduce your cost if you have the brand new roof installed over a current level of roofing. This method is very typical in several areas and most roofing contractors do not see any trouble with this method and also have no issue trying to offer homeowners on a go-over or lay-over as this technique is known as. They’re wrong.
Five Top Reasons A Lay Over Or maybe Go Over Is really a Bad Idea When Re-Roofing
1.) Areas which have or even had leaks cannot always be addressed properly
There’s a pretty good possibility that your outdated roof had some issue areas such as possible leak areas, whether you seen them or perhaps not. Without tearing off the existing roof and correctly identifying these kinds of trouble areas and determining exactly where the leak was originating from and traveling to it’s not possible to tell what aspects of your roof may require some special interest.
2.) Any rotted wood under the current roofing will just get worse
There might be places with rotted wood hiding under the existing roofing. These rotted areas have been recognized and replaced before a brand new top is installed. Certainly, if your roofing contractor is performing a layover roofing installation then these rotted places will stay covered up and just worsen as the years go on. Additionally, the fingernails holding down the shingles in regions with rotted wood can’t properly do their office and you have a significantly greater risk of shingles blowing off in all those places.
3.) Eaves, rakes, and valleys require special treatment
This’s a huge body. The eaves, rakes, and valleys of your home require special attention whenever your home’s roof is now being fitted. This’s particularly significant in colder climates as Massachusetts, where we’re located. In the winter months, the eaves of your home are under assault by Mother Nature, whether it’s through ice dams, ice builds up, or maybe only the continual freezing and also thawing that happens all over the winter season. When a brand new roof is properly mounted the roofing contractor has to place brand new aluminum drip edge around the entire perimeter of your respective top.
Next, they have to utilize a three-foot wide segment of ice & water screen around the perimeter in addition to in virtually any valleys on your top. Then they can start installing the new roofing. Without tearing off the first roofing there’s no chance to correctly install the new ice or drip-edge & water barrier. On a layover kind of roofing install, the roofing contractor is counting on the existing items on the home’s roof to remain up to par and also be in a position to deal with the winter conditions. All too frequently the existing solutions fall light whether it was since they’ve outlived their lifetime, had been subpar to start with, or perhaps they were not there to start with (all too typically the latter will be the situation with ice & liquid barrier).
4.) Extra roofing mass is no great for older rafters
One of the most noticeable problems with a layover re-roof is the extra weight of the extra level of shingles. On most newer homes this’s not a problem, no matter how numerous much older houses have rafters that are considered undersized by today’s framing standards. It’s very common to notice 2×6 rafter systems on most of these homes. Today in many cases a 2×6 rafter is undersized, to begin with, and you definitely do not wish to be adding the mass of a brand new roofing coating on top part of a well-used roofing layer to these currently undersized rafter systems. With newer roofs utilizing 2×10, 2×12, built trusses, etc. the mass is not often as much of a problem.
5.) Shorter top life expectancy
Most responsible roofing contractors concur that a layover roof will reduce the brand new roof’s lifetime by approximately twenty-five %. This fact by itself means that any money you may have saved by doing a layover, as opposed to the brand new roof and a tear-off install, was just a temporary saving. Additionally, you finally have two levels of roofing that will have to be eliminated the next time your top is done and which will also add more expense to the job
Tear-Off Then Re-Roof Is definitely Superior
Well, I simply gave you five excellent reasons to tear off of your old roofing and after that install your brand new roof. Of course it could be cheaper temporarily to do a go over on your outdated rooftop, but, in the long run, it is going to cost you more. We never recommend this particular technique to our clients. We always suggest completely tearing off the existing roofing, fixing any main issues, then setting up a fresh, beautiful brand new roof that can outlast any layover roof in addition to much better safeguard our customers’ houses.
Carnival Festival is one of the best fests out there. I had an amazing time with my friends. Hope to have the same fun the coming year.Susan Grace
I had a brilliant time watching the fireworks. The entire fest was amazing, and my friends and I had such a great time at the carnival.Sarah Fox
I went with my family to the carnival, and they absolutely loved it. My kids were able to learn many things and have fun at the same time.Mathew Grant